Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Host

So I don't know if we were supposed to read the book together....or whatever, but I finished it. I actually finished that book back either in September or August. Stephenie Meyer is the bomb. They say that she's the new JK Rowling. But yeah The Host was most enjoyable. Now as far as commentary on the book...well I'll let the rest of you to comment on the book.

As always with Stephenie Meyer I think that she starts off with this "I-don't-know-if-I-wanna-read-this" kind of vibe (or maybe its just me). The book was slightly slow at first but I do say, after the first section of the book it just gets real good. I can't just pull stuff out to talk about the book, partially because its been a while since I've finished, and partially because I forgot. Maybe I should read it again :P.

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Yay... we ACTUALLY have all four sisters! Now if I can actually get past those first 100 pages....

kamaile said...

Suh-weet! Auli'i speaks! I have read 2 pages. I am bad. I will have it done though...hopefully soon.