Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheesecake Factory

To celebrate the my "quarter-of-a-century" birthday, Ty took me to Cheesecake Factory.


I almost feel like I shouldn't be writing this review. Mainly because... geez... it's CHEESECAKE FACTORY!

Cheesecake Factory could do without my reviews because I have never ever had a bad experience at any Cheesecake Factory. Granted, I have only ever been to three in my life. Two, more than once.

Usually, I eat the Pesto Chicken Pizza at Cheesecake Factory, but I was very disappointed to find that they no longer served this there! :( Pesto is by far my most favorite sauce. AND pizza is my most favorite food (next to sushi... MMMMM).

Because my favorite dish was no longer available, I decided to opt for something else that I love: FISH TACOS. Now, when you say "fish tacos" I don't mean a fish stick in a flour tortilla. NO. If you're making tacos... UNLESS its a chicken soft taco from Del Taco, you really should never use flour tortillas.

The fish was cooked very well, and seasoned amazingly. They gave me three fish tacos that were sized reasonably well. Mmmm. My mouth is watering as I write this. I also had some beans & rice to go with my tacos. Especially for not being a mexican restaurant, I was very impressed with it. I have NEVER had anything bad from Cheesecake Factory.

In addition to the amazing food, our waiter was very exceptional. Respectful. Timely. Even during "busy" hours (I don't know when they're slow...), he was very attentive to our needs.

Five stars for them!

No comments: