Saturday, January 2, 2010

Avatar in Digital 3D!


Yesterday Ty & I went to San Antonio for a day date.  We did a little bit of shopping at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and then went and saw Avatar in Digital 3D.  It was ***AWESOME***!!!  I have to say that the political agenda (on war and being green) was a bit much for me.  I didn't like how they portrayed American military, but... of course, that's my bias.  I'm married to a military man, so what do you expect?  But putting all that aside, it was a great movie.  The graphics were incredible.  And its not just 3D part of the time, you keep your 3D glasses on for the whole thing.  FIVE stars! :)  You should go see it asap if you haven't already!


Love,



3 comments:

Kamaile said...

my friend said that the 3D part was disappointing and that we shouldn't spend the extra money. I'm thinking you disagree. Maybe we will go see it.

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I liked it. But it wasn't entirely 3D the whole time.

Kamaile said...

I would second the recommendation to see this movie. I think it's a must see in the movie theater movie.