Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp @ Cheesecake Factory!

We'll make this a quick recommendation, since pretty much anything you order from Cheesecake Factory is bound to be 100% amazing. We went there in San Antonio today for my birthday lunch. Ty and I always share lunch since the portions are huge, and we can't go to C.F. without having cheesecake (its pretty much a sin in our house).

So, we ordered the Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp. Description: A Spicy Thai Dish with the Flavors of Curry, Peanut, Chile and Coconut. Sautéed with Vegetables and Served over Steamed White Rice. See below.

Seriously. 100% yumminess.

It was scrum-didlee-umptious. We also had the Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. Also 100% amazing. I don't understand why it has to be so far away! Ok, so I actually do, but I wish I could live closer to one :P
Have you ever had a piece of cheesecake here and not like it? I didn't think so.

So there you have it! Another dish to try at Cheesecake Factory!

Love,

No comments: